Monday, February 25, 2008

How do I print batch reports in MYOB?

Printing a batch for a selected period is quick and easy.

Step 1: From tne top menu bar go to Reports > Report Batches.

Step 2: In the period field, select the period to date that you want to print the batch for. Highlight the name of the batch you wish to print and click on the Print button.

As you can see, using batch reporting is a real time-saver and easily customised to suit your own needs.

Note: This instruction applies to MYOB Accounting and MYOB Accounting Plus Version 10 or later.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.